TiN Dental PVD Tools Vacuum Coating Equipment
PVD coating film for medical component industry
PVD coating process is specifically designed to meet the stringent quality requirements of the medical component industry. PVD deposits high quality thin-film coatings with excellent micro-hardness, lubricity and adhesion characteristics.
PVD coatings improve medical devices by providing:
- MEM Elution Cytotoxicity Test: Grade 0, non-toxic
- Non-mutagenic, non-hemolytic, non-pyrogenic
- Lowered Coefficient of Friction: 0.35 vs. 0.7 for uncoated steel
- Can prevent seizure of parts where lubrication cannot be used
Improved Wear Resistance
- Retention of sharp cutting edges
- Prevents material erosion in high wear areas
- Creates a chemically inert barrier (ex. Protects against Ni sensitivity)
- Di-electric barrier layer
Improved Corrosion Resistance
- Helps to resist autoclave induced corrosion
- Improves corrosion resistance of stainless steel
- Identification purposes
- Create a distinctive look within the marketplace
The homogeneity of the coating deposited through PVD coating process provides superior density when compared to current chrome and nickel plating processes.
With PVD coating, you will see improvements in part release, material flow, and abrasion resistance that will translate into more effective part production.
PVD COATING process is available in the following coating compositions:
- (TiN) This optical quality Titanium Nitride (TiN) coating provides excellent abrasion resistance & lubricity, and is the first choice for most molding applications.
- (CrN/CrC) This optical quality Chromium Nitride/ Chromium Carbide (CrN/CrC) coating protects against corrosive gases generated during some molding applications.
- (TiN/TiCN) This optical quality Titanium CarboNitride (TiCN) coating provides increased abrasion resistance beyond TiN coating, and works well in many slide applications.
- (DLC) This optical quality Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating provides the highest hardness and lowest coefficient of friction of all coatings.
The PVD coating equipment comes with all facilities, control systems and auxiliary appliances for the deposition of many metals on many substrates.
It’s equipped with the newest Ion Bombardment (plasma) option for preparation and pre-treatment of the part to be metalized: through the Ion Bombardment application it is possible to increase the adhesion onto the substrate of the metal deposited. Ion Bombardment process is applied directly in the same cycle of metalizing, before the metal deposition phase. The automation software and the systems guarantee maximum uniformity and quick operation.
- 1 (one) vacuum chamber (double shell, the middle layer for water-cooling) made by stainless steel, size can be custom-made
- 1 (one) spy porthole to check deposition
- 2 (two) removable stainless steel shield inside chamber
- 1 (one) electronic throttle valve in the pumping hole of chamber
- 1 (one) rigid base frame for the chamber
- 1 (one) multi-spindle satellite workpiece rotating system, which can be moved out of chamber integrally, stepless speed regulation, positive and negative rotating
- 1 (one) trolley for moving the workpiece rotating rack
- Mutli-electric arc targets (A100) and electric arc power
- 1 (one) Bias power
- 1 (one) Ion source as coating auxiliary device, 1 (one) set DC power (5000V/10KVA)
- 1 (one) Digital display compound vacuum gauge
- 1 (one) vacuum pump system including diffusion pump/molecular pump, roots pump, rotary vane pump, vacuum pipelines and valves, which can be automatic vacuum pumping.
- Mass flow controllers for Ar, 02, N2,C2H2
- 1 (one) heating system with U shape heating tubes, thermocouple, temperature controller, PID control
- Water separators for cooling
- 1 (one) Electronic control system including PLC control, color touch screen, alarm and protection system, control cabinets….make the automatic working cycle
- Watch & Clock industry (strap, case, dial, etc.)
- Hardware industry (sanitary ware, door handles, handles, locks, etc.)
- Construction industry (stainless steel plates, stair railing, columns, etc.)
- Precision industry (punch standard mould, forming mould, etc.)
- Tool industry (drill bits, hard alloy, milling cutters, broaches, tool bits)
- Automobile industry (pistons, piston rings, alloy wheels, etc.) as well as pens, glasses, etc., so that the surface is obtained with both beautiful and functional wear resistant layer. Main coated film layer are: gold ions, silver ions, titanium nitride film, titanium carbide film, a zirconium nitride film, a titanium aluminum alloy film, chromium nitride film, RP coated film and other super-hard functional metal film. The ion coated work piece after processing can improve the roles of hardness, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and beautification.
Glasses Surface Plating Vacuum Coating Machinery
Sputtering Vacuum Metallizing Coating Machine/PVD Coating Equipment