1. The continuous glass coating production line is used mainly for appliance glass, furniture glass, automotive glass, a large area mirror, functional or decorative glass products such as the surface of the metal film, alloy film, multilayer dielectric film or continuous vacuum coating, common for the coated reflective film, color film, translucent film. Products have the effects of insulation, filters, energy saving, decorative, corrosion resistance and so on.
2. The amorphous silicon solar cell production line is mainly used for the production of large photovoltaic glass template to ordinary glass substrate was prepared through atmospheric pressure CVD or PVD oxide transparent conductive film, and PECVD can prepare the various types of amorphous silicon film, magnetron sputtering AZO film or electrodes, intermediate lines of the membrane using a laser grooving, through testing and packaging to complete a large area cell module manufacturing process, the whole process is not more than ten. Than crystalline silicon cell production process is much simpler. The silicon material utilization rate is improved for several times, the manufacturing cost of crystalline silicon cells are only about 1/3.
3. PC / PMMA / PET sheet coated coating production line for Al, Cr, SUS, Ni, Sn, Ti and alloys such as a metal film, and can be coated by the reaction SiO2, TiO2 and other dielectric film, the production process is fully automatic continuous. Company can provide users with a substrate size, technical requirements and capacity needs, and so a full set of equipment specifically designed and manufacturing.
This device is also applies to coat on a glass substrate or planar work piece such as the mobile phone keypad and other products coating.
4. Low-e coating production line (ie, radiation protection glass curtain wall coating production line) applies to use in large flat float glass coated metal sheet membrane, composite film, alloy film, multilayer dielectric film, but also in small bend curved glass coating.
5. ITO conductive glass coating production line is applies to the high-quality float glass coated TN-type, STN-type, TP type and CF-type transparent conductive film. It applies to coat on the Si02/IT0 film, the production process is fully automated continuous. According to the user-supplied substrate size, technical requirements and capacity needs, and so all the equipment design and manufacturing expertise.