We offers thin film vacuum deposited coating machine, specializing in convex first surface chrome mirrors and protected silver high reflective mirrors.
Other products include neutral density filters, beamsplitters, decorative coatings & EMI/RFI shielding.
We utilize planar magnetron sputtering technology to deposit a wide range of metals, and reactive sputtering to deposit metal-oxides and dielectric films.
Our 48″ diameter coating chamber and load lock have the capability to coat substrate sizes ranging from a single sheet of glass 32″ x 84″ to small part sizes down to 1″ x 1″.
- Chrome Mirrors – serving the industrial equipment and specialty automotive industry
- Protected Silver – highly reflective coating for lighting and solar collection
- Aluminum – high reflective coating for parabolic reflectors (flashlights, flood & spot) and automotive lighting
- Neutral density filters of nickel alloys or chrome for high quality solar viewing and photography
- Custom two way mirrors/beamsplitters for specialty electronics and security applications coated to customer reflectance/transmittance specifications
- Aluminum or chrome coatings for metallized appearance on plastic or glass
- Custom personalized mirrors
Coating materials include:
- Metals – Chromium, Silver, Aluminum, Titanium, Nickel, Copper, Inconel & many others
- Oxides – Silicon Dioxide SiO2, Titanium Dioxide TiO2 and others
Glassware Vacuum Coating Machine/PVD Plating Equipment
Gold color ceramic tile in line vacuum coating equipment