HL Series Multi-arc Ion Vacuum Coating Machine
The working principle of HL Series Multi-arc Ion Vacuum Coating Machine is that the vacuum arc discharge technology is used in evaporation source that the evaporation source (cathode) is ignited in vacuum environment, and the self-sustaining arc discharge is formed between the anodes that cathode material ions are released from the cathode arc bright points. Since the current partial concentration, the Joule heat generated in the cathode material locally explosively into plasma, compounding with the reaction gas under the action of biasing the work piece, and the coated layer is formed by depositing on the surface of the work piece.
1. Watch & Clock industry (strap, case, dial, etc.)
2. Hardware industry (sanitary ware, door handles, handles, locks, etc.)
3. Construction industry (stainless steel plates, stair railing, columns, etc.)
4. Precision industry (punch standard mould, forming mould, etc.)
5. Tool industry (drill bits, hard alloy, milling cutters, broaches, tool bits)
6. Automobile industry (pistons, piston rings, alloy wheels, etc.) as well as pens, glasses, etc., so that the surface is obtained with both beautiful and functional wear resistant layer. Main coated film layer are: gold ions, silver ions, titanium nitride film, titanium carbide film, a zirconium nitride film, a titanium aluminum alloy film, chromium nitride film, RP coated film and other super-hard functional metal film. The ion coated work piece after processing can improve the roles of hardness, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and beautification.
7. Non-ferrous metal products (such as copper, aluminum, zinc, magnesium, etc.) directly coated film without water coating.
1.It is equipped with a low-temperature auxiliary ion beam source, directly cool coat the film at room temperature without heating, energy saving and productivity improvement.
2. It has a high deposition rate, a fast speed in coating film and the wide covering areas. It can be coated with all kinds of decorative film or functional film on a variety of products, and is the best equipment in mass production of high-end products.